ECR 2018 – European Congress of Radiology – Carestream Health
Include Carestream on your ECR 2018 programme to learn about big data, artificial intelligence, and imaging innovation.
Sessions on big data and artificial intelligence will likely be on the programmes of ECR 2018 attendees in Vienna, Austria, says Bernd Hamm, ECR president(1). And applications for both, along with other innovative diagnostic imaging solutions, will be front and center at the Carestream stand during the annual meeting of the European Society of Radiology.
See us in our new location – booth #405 in Hall X4!
Highlights that you won’t want to miss as you build your ECR 2018 programme include:
- Symposium on cone beam technology Friday 2nd March
- Our new zero footprint Workflow Orchestrator that can enable greater productivity, quality and collaboration for radiology reading workflows
- New software for analytics within our Clinical Collaboration Platform
- New carbon nanotube technology that delivers a lighter weight, non-motorised system for mobile imaging. (This device is scheduled for availability in 2018 and currently is not available for sale.)
See Carestream’s medical imaging and healthcare IT systems at European Congress of Radiology
- Our new zero footprint Radiology Workflow Orchestrator, native to our Clinical Collaboration Platform, helps enable greater productivity, quality, and collaboration for radiology reading workflows in order to create a smart dynamic worklist, designed to improve patient care.
- The CARESTREAM Clinical Collaboration Platform for Health IT uses imaging analytics software that can improve early detection rates for many conditions. The Carestream Enterprise Imaging Platform (also available from the cloud) makes patient images and data readily available to authorised users. It is a modular and standards-based platform, designed to reduce costs and boost efficiency.
- Our OnSight 3D Extremity System performs high-quality, low-dose 3D extremity exams using cone beam CT (CBCT) technology, capturing weight-bearing exams of lower extremities under normal load conditions for imaging centres and hospitals. The compact system can be plugged into a standard electrical outlet in an exam room and has a door that allows patients to step into the system’s imaging area. Attend the symposium on cone beam technology Friday 2nd March
- The CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution Mobile X-ray System features excellent image quality and manoeuvrability, and its collapsible column makes it safer and easier to drive. The system automatically displays the previous technique so radiographers can achieve consistent image display, helping radiologists and physicians detect subtle changes. Image access at the tubehead can help streamline workflow for critical care patients.
- The new CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution Nano system uses carbon nanotube technology to deliver an innovative, lighter weight, non-motorised system that will be even easier to transport and position in confined critical care areas. (The Nano system is scheduled for availability in 2018 and currently is not available for sale.)
- The CARESTREAM DRX-Evolution Plus offers major software and hardware enhancements to help expedite complex medical imaging exams and support future advanced imaging applications. It delivers greater flexibility in high-ceiling rooms via an extended tube column; a high-performance generator; an optional table to accommodate patients up to 705 pounds (320 Kg); LED lighting for enhanced functionality and aesthetics; and forward-looking design specifications to embrace new advanced imaging applications as they become available.
- The MyVue Center Self-Service Kiosk can enhance patients’ ability to access and manage their medical imaging exam records. Patients can use the kiosk to gain rapid, convenient access to their medical exam information by utilising a secure method of identification to obtain their medical images or radiology reports and output their medical images onto CARESTREAM DRYVIEW medical laser imaging film or a USB drive. This product is currently available in France, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Colombia. Carestream plans to make it available in other countries in the coming months.
Finally at ECR 2018, Carestream is presenting a Symposium on our OnSight 3D Extremity System which uses cone beam technology to capture weight-bearing images. The symposium will be 2.00 pm on Friday 2nd March in Room Z, Second level ACV. Speakers will cover a range of subjects including the Evolution of CBCT; use of OnSight 3D in emergency settings; clinical Indications for weight-bearing CBCT, workflow, and usability. Be sure to include it in your ECR 2018 programme!
We look forward to welcoming you to our booth at ECR 2018 and the OnSight 3D Symposium. #ECR18 #ECR2018
Hans Bossink is the General Manager for EMEA for Carestream Health.
1 ECR 2018: uniting radiologists to show diversity of discipline