RSNA 2019: Visit Carestream Health in the North Hall
Reading Time: 6 minutes read
Visit Carestream to see our innovative solutions for your medical imaging needs.
Going to RSNA 2019? Be sure to visit Carestream Health in the North Hall. Here is a preview of the medical imaging solutions we are showing in our booth – #7513.
See What’s New at RSNA!
Carestream’s featured products at RSNA 2019 include:
- Customer-requested ergonomic design and efficiency enhancements to the DRX-Revolution Mobile X-ray System and DRX-Evolution Plus System.
- The new budget-friendly Focus 35C Detector (Pending FDA 510(k) clearance) and Image Suite Software provide a complete image acquisition, management, and archive system.
- Dual-Energy radiography (Pending FDA 510(k) clearance ) delivers excellent image quality and optimal dose efficiency;
- and Digital Tomosynthesis (Pending FDA 510(k) clearance ) simplifies operator workflow.
3D Extremity Imaging
- The OnSight 3D Extremity System uses cone beam CT technology to capture high-quality, 3D weight-bearing and non weight-bearing upper and lower extremity exams for orthopaedic practices, imaging centers, and hospitals.
Medical Imaging DRX Rooms
- CARESTREAM DRX-Excel Plus combines fluoroscopy and general radiology capabilities into one compact unit with accelerated workflow, high-resolution images, and easy convenient operation to provide total flexibility. The popularity of fluoroscopy for diagnostic imaging is surging, and with good reason. Fluoroscopy provides excellent image quality and supports a wide range of exams. Carestream’s technology has been optimized specifically for large hospitals and imaging centers.
- The CARESTREAM DRX-Evolution Plus delivers a full range of features and options that make it more powerful, more dependable and more affordable than ever. Features and options include an extended tube column range, high-weight capacity tables, and fully motorized or manual operation. The DRX-Evolution Plus provides pristine image quality to support accurate diagnosis. Its future-friendly, modular design will grow with your needs.
- The CARESTREAM DRX-Ascend has just the right features to meet your most pressing needs in the present, with a clear upgrade path for the future. Regardless of your starting point, your Ascend solution will deliver superb performance and will grow along with you.
- The X-Factor – Wireless, shareable DR detectors. Our innovative DRX Plus Detectors work across all your DRX equipment to provide images with superb speed and image quality. Our full line of DRX Detectors let you upgrade from film or CR to full digital radiography. Visit the booth to select the size and type of detector that best fits your facility’s needs and budget.
Digital Radiography Software
- ImageView Software is our newest clinical-acquisition software platform designed to support advanced applications, provide enhanced cybersecurity, and take your productivity and patient care to the next level. It is available now with the DRX-Revolution Mobile X-Ray System, the DRX-Evolution Plus, the DRX-Evolution, and our OnSight 3D Extremity System.
- Eclipse Image Processing – Our Eclipse image processing engine has the power to bring fine detail to light in unique and remarkable ways. Eclipse uses powerful, proprietary algorithms to provide automated and robust image processing that deliver superb image quality and consistent presentation. See the variety of image processing options that allow you to adjust, manipulate, and view your images based on your personal preferences and clinical needs.
- SmartGrid Software can help you reduce the damaging effects of scatter radiation in a radiographic image and help eliminate the need for an anti-scatter grid. This optional capability is available for use with Carestream’s portable and room-based DRX imaging systems as well as our DRX-1 retrofit system that converts computed radiography systems to digital radiography.
- The DRX-Revolution Mobile X-ray System features excellent image quality and maneuverability. Its collapsible column makes it safer and easier to drive. Powered by a wireless DRX detector, this X-ray room on wheels drives like a dream and gives you fast, high-quality images.
- The DRX-Revolution Nano is a fully integrated DR solution that can help speed your workflow, boost productivity, and improve your standard of care. This uniquely designed system includes carbon nanotube technology in a lightweight, budget-friendly system. It’s a perfect complement to your current mobile fleet or as a dedicated unit in your ICU or pediatric department.
- DRX-Transportable System Lite allows you to upgrade your analog X-ray room or mobile unit to DR – easily and economically. This solution now features wireless tablet operation. There’s no bulky electronics box required, and no need to work from a fixed console. Instead, a lightweight wireless tablet gives you complete control of the system, and displays your images once acquired.
Capture to Print Solutions
Carestream’s Vita Flex CR System and DRYVIEW 5700 Laser Imaging System are the ideal capture-to-print solutions for sites focused on affordability and simplicity. Achieve enhanced workflow and image quality at an affordable price with a scalable design that can grow with your needs.
Katie Kilfoyle Remis is the editor of Everything Rad, and the social media and SEO strategist at Carestream Health.
Pingback: The Top Medical Imaging and Radiology News for August 12, 2019
Yes this blog is about our booth at RSNA this year/2019. I hope that answers your question.
Pingback: The Top Medical Imaging and Radiology News for August 15, 2019
Hi, I’m not sure of your question. The products listed in this blog will be at RSNA 2019 – perhaps that answers you question.
Pingback: The Top Medical Imaging and Radiology News for November 25, 2019