See how DRX detectors can be shared across your Carestream imaging systems.
CARESTREAM DRX-Evolution Plus
A new look and new features
The new DRX-Evolution Plus offers:
- New LED lighting for enhanced functionality
- Greater flexibility with an extended tube column
- High performance Carestream generator
- Optional table to accommodate patients up to
705 lbs (320 kg)
- Forward-looking design to accommodate advanced
imaging applications in the future
*Some features are optional purchases
- System Benefits
- Featured Video
- Wireless Detectors
- DRX-Plus 3543 Detector with gadolinium (GOS) scintillator
- DRX-Plus 3543C Detector with cesium iodide (Csl), with increased DQE and MTF
- DRX 2530C Detector with a smaller format design
- A 17 in. x 17 in. (43 x 43 cm) stationary GOS detector, or a low-dose, cesium (CsI) panel option
- Standard table for patients up to 600 lbs. (272 kg)
- High weight capacity for patientsup to 705 lbs. (320 kg.)
- Both feature a four-way floating top
- Table movement initiated through double-tap foot pedals
- Vertical Bucky range of motion from the floor up to 71 in. (180 cm)
- Horizontal projections with tilt capability from negative vertical (–20°) to horizontal (90°)
- Optional floor-mounted rail system for lateral stand movement
- Auto tracking and centering align detector with overhead tube
- Broad range of studies – chest, lateral cervical spine, standing knee and more
- Horizontal Bucky positioning for upper extremity and under-the-table studies
- Side-to-side swing angulations for easy cross-table exams on gurneys
- Preprogrammed tube and Bucky positions, generator and collimator settings maximize efficiency
- Auto-positioning and auto-centering for table or wall stand procedures
- Auto-tracking directs tube to follow detector to correct location or move the tube and the detector will follow
- Asymmetric-collimation capability allows top or bottom blade to remain fixed while moving the other
- Motor-assist function provides easy manual overhead tube positioning reducing operator fatigue
- Monitor exams accurately with color LCD’s self-righting display of techniques and key data including SID, kVp/mAs, exam type, tube-head angle, active detector, auto-centering and auto-tracking
- Simple collimator controls positioned for easy adjustment
- Automatic collimator option with additional internal filtration available
- Flexible user interface, with touch screen control, customized to match clinical workflow
- Supports Automated Procedure Recognition (APR)
- Supports workflow protocols such as DxIOD, IHE Scheduled Workflow, IHE Consistent Presentation of Images and IHE Dose Reporting
Optional Linear Tomography
Bring anatomical structures into focus in a predefined plane – then blur or eliminate the details of the structures above and below the plane, to support the efficacy of procedures such as Intravenous Pyelograms (IVPs). Movement control is fully automatic, and switching to perform a tomography exam is fast and easy.
Optional Long-length Imaging
Capture a wide range of vertebral and long-bone images with your patient in an upright or supine position. The system automatically aligns captures and stitches the images.
A non-motorized overhead tube with the DRX Detector, paired with 39.3 ft (12 m) longitudinal rails, allows for rapid imaging in facilities with multiple trauma-bay configurations
Detectors that go and grow with you
At the heart of the DRX Family is the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized detector. It works across all DRX imaging equipment and allows you to share detectors across facilities, wherever they are needed the most.
Setting new standards in efficiency and reliability
The original Carestream DRX detector set a new standard for detector performance. The new DRX Plus detector now delivers greater speed, easier handling and improved reliability.
Carestream’s DRX detectors feature:
Choose a detector that best fits your imaging needs:
Consistently Great Imaging Performance (PDF)
Three Plans – Three Options for Protection.
CARESTREAM DRX Accident Protection is uniquely designed for the DRX Detector and can be added to your Warranty Coverage, Smart Care Complete, or Smart Care Select Service Agreements. These plans can cover the full cost or dramatically offset expenses associated with replacement detectors.
Contact your local Carestream representative or authorized distributor.
Experience the X-Factor of Carestream’s approach to DR Systems.
Carestream is changing the DR game and putting you in control of the move to digital. The world’s first cassette-sized wireless detector platform gives you the X-Factor and makes the most of your capital investment. It meets today’s needs and positions you for growth. X-Factor is a better way to care for patients.
More than 11,000 DRX detectors are helping healthcare facilities around the world unlocked the benefits of wireless DR with the Carestream DRX Family.
X-Factor. Changing the Way You Think About DR.