Carestream Sign In
Our customers and partners have access to powerful online communities and tools. Registration and sign-in are required to access these websites.
Carestream’s Vue Cloud Community is your single point of access to the tools you need to diagnose exams, review a patient portfolio or view real-time department performance.
CARESTREAM Managed Print Solutions is a Web-based pay-per-print program. Access your personal dashboard to view equipment and film usage data by size, printer location or printer
Select your location to continue.
Carestream.com Communities and Tools
Welcome to Carestream.com's communities.
Our customers and partners have access to powerful online communities and tools. Use this overview to discover the best destination for you. Registration and sign-in are required to access these websites.
Vue Cloud Community
Carestream's Vue Cloud Community is your single point of access to the tools you need to diagnose exams, review a patient portfolio or view real-time department performance.
DRYVIEW 6950 Laser Imager
Exceptional image quality, ultimate performance
The CARESTREAM DRYVIEW 6950 Laser Imaging System* provides ultimate performance for demanding, high-volume environments. This laser imager delivers the ideal mix of innovation and affordability with DRYVIEW digital image quality, high image resolution, fast throughput and accommodates a wide variety of applications.
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Computed Radiology (CR)
- Digital Radiography (DR)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Full-field Digital Mammography and CR-Mammography
*Available in Most Countries
- System Benefits
- Service and Support
With the high-volume DRYVIEW 6950 Laser Imager, you can count on exceptional image quality—even during peak hours—for general radiography and mammography.
Exceptional Image Quality
- DRYVIEW dry laser imaging technology delivers exceptional diagnostic film quality
- Automatic Image Quality Control (AIQC) technology automatically calibrates film and imager settings to meet user specifications
- Extremely sharp 650 ppi resolution on every film size
- High speed operation even during peak hours for optimal efficiency
- Delivers from 160 to 250 films per hours
Enhanced Mammography Capabilities
- Accommodates maximum film density of 4.0 preferred for mammography
- Key test patterns assist with mammography quality assurance procedures and regulatory requirements
- Built-in densitometer can eliminate the need for manual density measurements on test films
- Enhanced chest wall detection while printing images enhances workflow and formats images for radiology reading
- Easy film size changes by simply exchanging film cartridges
- Accommodates three different film sizes and types online simultaneously
- World-class service and support to keep your imager running at peak performance
- Compatible with Carestream Computed Radiography (CR) and Digital Radiography (DR) systems
Intuitive User Experience
- Multilingual touch-screen user panel
- Built-in Help interface simplifies instruction, operation and training
- Minimal re-loading with cartridges that hold 125 film sheets
- Optional five-bin film sorter
DRYVIEW laser imaging quality
Dimensions Without Sorter
Dimensions With Sorter
DRYVIEW Laser Imaging Film
DRYVIEW Mammography Laser Imaging Film
Choice of Film Sizes
Automatic Image Quality Control (AIQC)
Service and Support
World-class service and support
With CARESTREAM Smart Link remote technology solutions you can create a bridge between your DRYVIEW Laser Imagers and Carestream’s Customer Success Network. Through this single point of entry you get easy access to a global team of experts who bring you years of innovation, creativity, and proven ability. You and your staff can count on responsive service and support 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Choose a Region
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Sao Tome and Principe
Sub Sahara Africa
Walls and Futana Islands
São Cistovão and Nevis
São Vicente and Granadina
Trinidad and Tobago
Turk and Caicos Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Virgin Islands (British)