VIENNA, June 28 — Carestream Health will showcase cutting-edge medical imaging technologies at the largest radiology meeting in Europe—the European Congress of Radiology (ECR)—in Vienna, Austria, beginning on July 13. The company will spotlight a range of solutions, from X-ray rooms and detectors to mobile imaging, that enhance image capture and processing, improving workflow to benefit patients and healthcare providers.
“Our product portfolio is designed to meet a variety of budgets so that our customers can reap the benefits of digital radiography today and also embrace new features cost effectively,” said Jane Moverley, Europe and Israel Sales Manager at Carestream.
Carestream’s medical imaging solutions highlighted at ECR 2022 will include:
- DRX-Compass X-ray System with Floor or Ceiling Mount, an upgrade-friendly X-ray room that is designed to decrease set-up time and increase throughput for every facility. The DRX-Compass is ideal for community, smaller public and private hospitals. It is also well suited for urgent care centers, orthopaedic and large radiology practices.
- DRX-Revolution Mobile X-ray System that is dedicated to both patient and provider safety by limiting the potential spread of infectious diseases by allowing radiographers to complete all general X-ray imaging examinations at the bedside. The ergonomic design of this agile mobile system supports bedside imaging for enhanced patient care. Its ImageView Software provides a streamlined user interface, boosting workflow productivity.
- DRX-Revolution Nano Mobile X-ray System, also part of Carestream’s mobile family, that delivers high performance and digital radiography (DR) imaging at an affordable price. The DRX-Revolution Nano is small and lightweight for easy transport—even in tight, cluttered environments.
- Lux 35 Detector, a lightweight, glass-free wireless detector ergonomically designed with the comfort of patients and radiographers in mind. The cesium iodide (CsI) detector offers superb resolution, better detail and a reduced exposure dose as compared to gadolinium (GoS) detectors. At just around 2.4 kgs. (including the battery), the sleek Lux 35 is Carestream’s lightest detector to date, making it easier for radiographers to transport and perform beside exams.
- Focus 35C and 43C Detectors, ideal for facilities looking for an affordable way to upgrade to full wireless digital imaging. The fast and durable detectors, available in two sizes, 35x43 and 43x43, are designed for sites currently using film or computed radiography (CR). When paired with Image Suite Software, the detectors present a budget-friendly solution to tap the power of digital and start providing high-quality image capture for better diagnoses and care.
“Our breadth of solutions lets healthcare systems and practices choose the optimum solution set for their facility, workflow and budget,” Ms. Moverley said. “Carestream continues to incorporate the voiceof customer to develop advanced imaging solutions that fit each facility’s needsand help deliver superb patient care.”
To learn more about Carestream’s wide array of diagnostic imaging technologies, stop by the Carestream booth Expo X4– 440 during ECR 2022.
About Carestream Health
Carestream is a worldwide provider of medical imaging systems; X-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing; and precision contract coating services for a wide range of industrial, medical, electronic and other applications—all backed by a global service and support network. For more information about the company’s broad portfolio of products, solutions and services, please contact your Carestream representative or call1-888-777-2072 or visit www.carestream.com.
CARESTREAM is a trademark of Carestream Health.