- By posting content in the Carestream forum, you are agreeing to allow anyone with access to the Carestream community to access the content you post. You agree that you will not post or transmit material that is confidential or proprietary to you or a third-party.
- Respect copyright, fair use, and financial disclosure laws. Use appropriate symbols to mark the first occurrence of trademarked terms in your content. Do not post images unless you own the exclusive rights to display the imagery in this context.
- Use common courtesy when posting content: refrain from abusive, obscene, or offensive language, images, or links. Please make sure you are not detracting from another user’s positive experience. Opinions are welcome, but personal attacks and harassment are not acceptable.
- Please stay on topic. These communities are forums are a service to our customers and are not intended for the promotion of third-party services, products or websites. Posting content that would constitute advertising or any other form of unauthorized solicitation will not be tolerated.
- Do not post personal information or patient data in these forums. If you are asked for this information, please notify a moderator immediately.
- Carestream is not responsible for user content or the accuracy of any user content posted. User content does not represent the views or opinions of Carestream.
MODERATION & REMOVAL
- The focus of our communities and forums is facilitating user-to-user interaction. Carestream reserves the right, but does not have the obligation to monitor the site. Carestream is not responsible for what is posted on the site and postings do not represent the opinions of Carestream.
- Carestream also retains the right to decline to post any content, or remove any previously posted user content in the community environment, including any and all modules on the Site at our discretion.
- Should you violate any of the terms above your participation and access will be terminated.
- Carestream has the right to republish any material you contribute to the community environment. By posting you are granting Carestream the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your content; and to publish your name in connection with your content. Carestream is under no obligation to post or use any content you may provide and may remove any submission at any time in Carestream’s discretion.
- References in content in the communities and forums to Carestream products, software, programs, services or associated technologies do not imply that they will be available in all countries in which Carestream operates. Statements regarding Carestream’s future direction or intent are subject to change or withdrawal without notice and represent goals and objectives only.
- Carestream employees may participate in the communities and forums and will disclose their affiliation. Employees are to comply with all terms of site, website site and privacy terms and our company code of conduct.