Carestream Sign In
Our customers and partners have access to powerful online communities and tools. Registration and sign-in are required to access these websites.
Carestream’s Vue Cloud Community is your single point of access to the tools you need to diagnose exams, review a patient portfolio or view real-time department performance.
CARESTREAM Managed Print Solutions is a Web-based pay-per-print program. Access your personal dashboard to view equipment and film usage data by size, printer location or printer
Select your location to continue.
Carestream.com Communities and Tools
Welcome to Carestream.com's communities.
Our customers and partners have access to powerful online communities and tools. Use this overview to discover the best destination for you. Registration and sign-in are required to access these websites.
Vue Cloud Community
Carestream's Vue Cloud Community is your single point of access to the tools you need to diagnose exams, review a patient portfolio or view real-time department performance.
International Shipping Instructions
- BILL OF LADING, AIRWAY BILL must include the following:
- Ship to address, exactly as it is on the shipping instructions
- Notify Party, as provided on the shipping instructions
- Ocean, Place of Delivery (City and State)
- Air, Airport of Destination
- The third party Carestream Health bill to address, when applicable.
- COMMERCIAL INVOICE to accompany shipment, is essential to complete U.S. Customs Clearance and must include the following:
- Seller name and address
- Supplier (manufacturer of goods)
- Delivery Address with building number contact name at Carestream Health and phone number
- Purchase order number
- Complete description of product (in English)
- Catalog number or Carestream Health part number
- CIN# for chemical products
- Country of origin (Country of manufacture)
- Value of goods with correct currency
- Gross and net weights
- Terms of Sale (Incoterms 2000)
- The supplier should provide products in packaging suitable for export shipment.
- Mark the outside of each shipping carton with the Carestream Health Purchase Order Number(s)
- Mark the total number of cartons shipped on the outside of cartons (example: 1 of6, 2 of 6, etc.)
- Mark the outside of each shipping carton with the Country of Origin (Country of Manufacture). U.S. Customs will delay any cartons not marked.
- Mark the complete delivery address on the outside of each carton.
- Each Carestream Health Purchase Order Number must have a separate Packing List.
- Purchase Order Line Item Number, (for example, 01, 02, etc.)
- Weight associated with each Purchase Order Line Item
- Mark the total number of cartons shipped on Packing Lists(s)
- Packing Lists must accompany the Commercial Invoice.
- Do not purchase or sign for additional insurance or declare a value beyond the carrier's normal liability. Carestream Health will not pay for additional insurance.
Choose a Region
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Sao Tome and Principe
Sub Sahara Africa
Walls and Futana Islands
São Cistovão and Nevis
São Vicente and Granadina
Trinidad and Tobago
Turk and Caicos Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Virgin Islands (British)