CONSOLIDATE AND IMPROVE ACCESS
CARESTREAM Vue Vendor Neutral Archive delivers centralized, universal data management. No matter where your images and data are stored, the archive provides access to the patient’s complete clinical record across the entire enterprise.
A SINGLE DETECTOR. A FAMILY OF SOLUTIONS.
Carestream’s wireless DRX detector works seamlessly across all our DRX capture solutions – so a single DRX detector goes with you…grows with you.
RADIOLOGY AND HEALTH IT LEADERSHIP
Healthcare changes faster every day. Yet, your commitment to quality care remains constant. So does ours. We’re here to help improve the lives of people around the world. So we listen to you – then design new medical image capture and management solutions to better meet your needs.
Carestream Health Business
Featured customer stories, articles and company news from Carestream United Kingdom. Current highlights include:
- 24-7 UK-based Support for Carestream Healthcare IT Customers
- Carestream Shows Flagship Diagnostic Imaging, Healthcare IT Platforms at ECR 2019
- Carestream Awarded PACS and VNA Contract in Birmingham
- Carestream Focusing on the Road Ahead at RSNA 2018
- Carestream to Hold Artificial Intelligence Symposium at JFR 2018
- Weight-Bearing CT International Study Group Hosts Scientific Session at EFAS Conference
- Growth in Orders Drives IT Expansion at Carestream
- Carestream’s Cyber Security now Certified
- Valerie Singleton Celebrates Carestream and Yeatman Hospitals Radiology Renovation
- Carestream Health Showcasing its Expertise At UKRCO
- RUH Patients Amongst First to Benefit from New Carestream Ultrasound Technology
Carestream works with a range of Business Partners across the UK and Ireland to ensure the maximum availability of our products and services to the widest number of potential customers. Please contact one of the following Partners who will be pleased to help you define and meet your exact requirements.
For all film and chemistry orders in the UK and Ireland please contact one of our Authorised Distributors.
Optimize collaboration using clinical data across and outside the enterprise, break down walls between departments, and provide physicians with a single view.
Aintree Hospital in the United Kingdom explains how Carestream's cloud-based solution (Carestream Vue) allows an imaging exam to be performed at one site and then made accessible to a radiologist (or other specialist) for viewing from anywhere.
Cobalt Imaging explains the advantages of using CARESTREAM Vue Motion and CARESTREAM MyVue within the organizations.
In this article Diane Evans, Radiology Education Specialist at Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital NHS Foundation Trust discusses mobile x-rays in thoracic and cardiac care.
Cheshire & Merseyside Consortium professionals discuss Carestream's installaion of CARESTREAM PACS across 11 sites
Learn how we apply 100 years of experience to create inventive, elegant solutions that offer a smarter way forward
See how consultants gain access to imaging data anytime, anywhere.