Carestream Sign In
Our customers and partners have access to powerful online communities and tools. Registration and sign-in are required to access these websites.
Carestream’s Vue Cloud Community is your single point of access to the tools you need to diagnose exams, review a patient portfolio or view real-time department performance.
CARESTREAM Managed Print Solutions is a Web-based pay-per-print program. Access your personal dashboard to view equipment and film usage data by size, printer location or printer
Select your location to continue.
Carestream.com Communities and Tools
Welcome to Carestream.com's communities.
Our customers and partners have access to powerful online communities and tools. Use this overview to discover the best destination for you. Registration and sign-in are required to access these websites.
Vue Cloud Community
Carestream's Vue Cloud Community is your single point of access to the tools you need to diagnose exams, review a patient portfolio or view real-time department performance.
Corporate Purchasing Policy
STATEMENT OF POLICY
The policy of Carestream Health, Inc. is to obtain the best value for the materials, goods, and services that it purchases from, and to maintain the highest ethical standards in dealing with, its suppliers. Value includes price, quality, and service.
On a worldwide basis, purchased goods and services are Carestream Health's largest expense area. Therefore, it is imperative that Carestream Health, Inc. use its purchasing leverage to ensure that goods and services are procured at the lowest cost, highest quality, and optimal service, including delivery.
Purchasing Departments are the sole authorized agencies of Carestream Health, Inc. and its subsidiaries for the procurement of materials, goods, and services. All buying, including commitments to buy and related activities, will be handled by the Purchasing Departments.
- Purchasing needs arise in a variety of contexts. In some cases, the company unit with a purchasing need may wish to engage prospective suppliers in preliminary discussions. In other cases, the company unit may decide to ask Purchasing to deal with prospective suppliers. In no case should a company unit commit the company to a purchase without involving the appropriate Purchasing Department.
- Approved purchasing processes must be used in every case, to ensure that the supplier is selected objectively. Frequently, competitive bids will be used in order to obtain best value.
- Approved contracts, developed by Purchasing and the Legal Department, including approved templates or Carestream Health, Inc. purchase orders, will be used wherever possible to ensure that the company's (i) interests are fully protected and (ii) purchasing initiatives are appropriately implemented. Forms provided by suppliers should be used only in exceptional circumstances, and only with the prior approval of Purchasing or the Legal Department. Letters of Intent, which are by definition non-binding, are discouraged, and should not be used without the prior approval of Purchasing and the Legal Department.
- Purchasing will provide details to the Controller's Division of contracts or purchase orders obligating Carestream Health, Inc. to unique financial arrangements as required by the Controller in support of compliance audits.
- Purchasing is responsible for managing the financial and administrative aspects of contracts and purchase orders; the Carestream Health, Inc. business or beneficiary unit is responsible for managing the operational aspects.
Choose a Region
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Sao Tome and Principe
Sub Sahara Africa
Walls and Futana Islands
São Cistovão and Nevis
São Vicente and Granadina
Trinidad and Tobago
Turk and Caicos Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Virgin Islands (British)