Three Ways to Get Involved with Social Media at ECR 2013
Reading Time: 2 minutes read
This time last year we posted on social media at ECR with lots of hints and tips about how to interact and make the most of the experience online as well as in person. Lots of that information stands up today and if you’re a relative newbie to the social media scene it’s worth having a read.
At #ECR2013 we’re doing lots more to create an interactive experience and we’re looking forward to you getting involved. Here’s how!
1. Like us on Facebook – join the Carestream community. We’ll be posting our album of images from the stand so look out for those and tag yourself, and why not take part in our online #QuizECR2013 – one question a day for every day that the show runs.
2. Join the conversation on Twitter – follow us and use the hashtag #ECR2013 to get involved. At the show we’ll be asking the questions below – tweet us your answers using the hashtags provided and we’ll retweet them to our followers:
- What are the biggest issues in Healthcare today? #RADChallenge
- How will the healthcare horizon have evolved by 2020? #2020vision
- Which single piece of kit has had the most radical effect on radiology in practice? #RADical
3. Come and meet us on the stand to tell us about your experiences as a Carestream customer. Our production team is ready and waiting to capture your thoughts on the products and technology on the #CarestreamCam to appear on the Carestream YouTube channel.
Most importantly – enjoy your #ECR2013 experience and come and say hello to us in Expo B, booth 211!