Seven Ways to Use Social Media at ECR 2012
Reading Time: 2 minutes read
Editors Note: We collaborated with Andreasz Diesenreiter, part of ESR’s ECR2012 team, to put together this guide of social networking tips for the upcoming congress.
ECR2012 is the perfect opportunity to not only connect with us at Carestream, but to also use of social media as a networking and information sharing tool.
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook – comment on what we’ve got planned for the show, what you’re hoping to see and find out more about, and let us know when you’re coming. Once you’re there you can post your images of the show there, along with your thoughts on what you think of the show.
- Connect with MyESR on Facebook and keep up with all of their pre and at-show events.
- Let us know that you’re going to be there. Follow and tweet us at @Carestream. If you’re not a regular twitter user then feel free to ask for advice – it’s a friendly community and an invaluable source of up-to-the-minute information.
- You can follow @myESR as well – as the conference organizers they’ll have the most up-to-date picture of what’s happening in the run up to the show (and during the show itself).
- Use Twitter hashtags – they’re like internal chatrooms and an excellent way of finding people talking on the same subject. Here’s a few that we use regularly: #Cloud #HealthIT #Radiology #HIT #ECR2012.
- If you’re attending a particular session and want to tweet about it, add the room identifier to the #ECR2012 hashtag, eg #ECR2012A, #ECR2012B, #ECR201Studio – it’s a great way of letting people know what they’re missing out on and gives the show organizers some instant feedback.
- Check in to ECR2012 using Facebook places & Foursquare. Let us know that you’re there and we’ll look out for you!
And if you do all of this, you can check yourself out on the ECR Social Media Wall. Visible throughout the congress venue the wall will collate all of the ECR2012 social media activity into one place. And even if you’re not at the venue, you can get online and view the wall, so there’s no excuse to miss out on a thing!
Come and see us in Booth #210.