Be Social at RSNA – #RSNA11
Reading Time: 2 minutes read
On November 27 attendees will travel to Chicago from all over the world to be a part of the excitement and information sharing at RSNA, the largest gathering of radiology professionals.
Now with social media it’s easier than ever to stay plugged in with all that’s going on at the show whether you’re at the McCormick Place Convention Center, following the activity from home or on the go.
Here’s how you can connect with us about all things RSNA:
- Read up on the hot topics before the show starts. We’ve been talking with radiology and IT thought leaders about what they expect to see at the show. See what’s capturing these experts’ attention before you finalize your RSNA plans.
- Visit the social media lounge in booth #1611 to give us your opinion on industry topics. We’ll be talking with industry analysts and editors about what they’re seeing in the radiology space, but what do you think? Are you crazy about the iPad in imaging environments? Do you have a solid plan for meaningful use? Stop by for a quick interview that will be featured on Everything Rad.
- Submit your guess for our latest Image Challenge in Carestream’s social media lounge. For our most popular series on Everything Rad, we’re offering a sneak peek of next month’s image for our visitors at RSNA! And help us build next year’s challenge. Recommend an item for next year’s challenge. If it makes the cut, we’ll take the x-ray and give you credit for the suggestion. Could your image completely stump everyone? Submit your idea for future bragging rights.
- Follow us on Twitter to get instant updates and let us know what you’re interested in. We’ll be covering R&D sessions, attending keynote presentations and sharing the buzz from the show floor. We also suggest watching #RSNA11 to hear from other attendees.
- Watch our Facebook and YouTube pages for photos and videos captured live from Carestream booth #1611.
- Check in on Foursquare to share your booth photos and receive tips for making the most out of your time at the show.
The conversation has started – join us!