GENEVA, Jan.25 — Carestream will once again be demonstrating its innovative portfolio of medical imaging and healthcare IT systems at the European Congress of Radiology (ECR) 2019, the largest radiology meeting in Europe. Visitors to the Carestream booth (#508, Expo 5) will see how the range of Carestream solutions can improve efficiency, enhance patient care and reduce costs of the patient care pathway.
- The Carestream OnSight 3D Extremity performs high-quality, low-dose 3D extremity exams, capturing weight-bearing exams of lower extremities under normal load conditions for orthopaedic practices, imaging centres and hospitals. The compact system can be plugged into a standard electrical outlet in an exam room and has a door that allows patients to step into the system’s imaging area.
The OnSight 3D Extremity System is also the subject of the Carestream Symposium ‘Advancements in Volumetric Extremity Imaging’, to be held on Friday March 1st at 14.00, with speakers from renowned European University Hospitals.
- The new CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution Nano uses carbon nanotube technology to deliver an innovative, lighter weight, non-motorised Mobile DR system that will be even easier to transport and position in confined critical care areas.
- The CARESTREAM DRX-Evolution Plus offers major software and hardware enhancements to help expedite complex medical imaging exams and support future advanced imaging applications. It delivers greater flexibility in high-ceiling rooms via an extended tube column; a high-performance generator; an optional table to accommodate patients up to 705lb (320kg); LED lighting for enhanced functionality and aesthetics; and forward-looking design specifications to embrace new advanced imaging applications as they become available.
- The CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution offers major software enhancements and features excellent image quality and manoeuvrability, while its collapsible column makes it safer and easier to drive. The system automatically displays the previous technique so radiographers can achieve consistent image display, helping radiologists and physicians detect subtle changes. Image access at the tubehead can help streamline workflow for critical care patients.
- Carestream’s Vue Clinical Collaboration Platform is a powerful imaging solution that allows healthcare providers to create a real Enterprise Imaging Health Record. With its unified core, the Clinical Collaboration Platform features multiple modules: efficient diagnostic tools and native multimedia interactive reporting for improved clinical productivity; intuitive communication and collaboration tools to streamline operations; advanced workflow orchestration techniques and analytics to optimise cross-enterprise resource utilisation; a Vendor Neutral Archive module to centralise enterprise imaging repository to consolidate archives and lower costs, as well as an award-winning Universal Viewer module offering providers access to the images and data they need to deliver better care.
- Carestream’s thin, lightweight DRX Plus detectors offer enhanced image quality, faster availability of images and longer battery life per charge. A battery hot swap allows a quick battery change without a reboot and the detectors have received an IPX Level 7 rating for liquid resistance. Carestream’s DRX Core detectors make reliable, high-quality DR imaging affordable for imaging centres, small to mid-size hospitals, clinics and urgent care facilities, speciality practices and mobile imaging providers. Both families of detector offer 35 x 43 cm and 43 x 43 cm sizes. The DRX family also offers a 25 x 30 cm detector that is ideal for paediatric exams.
- Carestream’sVita Flex CR SystemandDRYVIEW 5700 Laser Imaging Systemare the ideal capture to print solution for sites focused on affordability and simplicity. You achieve enhanced workflow and image quality at an affordable price with a scalable design that can grow with your needs.
- CARESTREAM Managed Print Solutions is a Web-based, pay-per-print programme that tracks laser imaging film usage and remotely monitors and delivers film inventory according to each facility’s needs. This comprehensive programme saves both time and money for healthcare providers.