Our focus is your success
- What is eXceed?
- Employee Commitment
- Meet Our Customer Champions
- How Are We Doing?
What is eXceed?
It is our corporate initiative to provide the best customer experience in the industry. This initiative includes:
- Commitment to behaviors that create a customer centric culture
- Interviews to collect data on our customers’ experiences
- Analysis to identify and implement customer experience improvements across our organization
- Metrics to track our progress
- Recognition for employees that demonstrate customer focus, and eXceed customer expectations
Our Vision. Our Values.
CUSTOMERS are the beginning and the end of everything we do. We understand their needs, exceed their expectations in ways that are meaningful to them, and enable their success.
Let us know when a Carestream team member exceeds your expectations and nominate a champion.
Our employees make a personal pledge to be a champion for your success:
- HELPFUL - We will be helpful at all times and make decisions with your best interests in mind.
- EXCEED - We will exceed your expectations, going the extra mile to ensure your experience is the absolute best it can be.
- RESPECT - We will treat you with respect. We will explain issues clearly, listen to you and never talk down to you.
- OUTSTANDING - We will deliver the best customer experience by working to our maximum potential — consistently demonstrating pride in our work.
If you have a concern or problem, you can expect us to:
- LISTEN - Listen intently to what you are saying. Repeat the issue or problem back to you to test understanding.
- EMPATHIZE - Put ourselves in your shoes and imagine how you are feeling.
- APOLOGIZE - Take responsibility and make no excuses.
- RESPOND - Commit to you that we will try to resolve your issue. Indicate what actions will be taken and provide you with a plan for how the issue will be handled. Follow-up to ensure your needs have been met.
- NOTIFY - Inform the proper internal teams about your issue and the actions taken so our teams can respond, and improvements can be made in the future.
Meet Our Customer Champions
Each of our employees makes a personal commitment to behaviors that support a customer centric culture. We call this our eXceed Commitment.
When customers let us know that one of our employees has eXceeded their expectations, we recognize these employees as customer champions.
Annette, Applications Consultant, Canada: “I found Annette to be a very informative instructor and very patient responding to every question we asked her. I personally feel very comfortable with the way she educated us. I sincerely appreciated her training.”
Phil, Field Engineer, United Kingdom: “Phil is a very hard working member of your team, has a professional attitude and is highly skilled at his job. He has a pleasant demeanor, is helpful and gets on with all of the staff.”
Koji and Marika, Customer Care, Japan: “I’m completely satisfied with their work. They fixed our machine very quickly and carefully. They explained clearly the root cause and gave some useful advice regarding the system.”
How Are We Doing?
Since our eXceed program began:
- We have conducted thousands of interviews to ensure we are capturing our customer’s experiences.
- We have used the data to identify issues and made significant changes to internal processes and training across the organization.
- We have expanded our efforts to include our product development, manufacturing and other non-customer facing internal processes.
- We are delighted to have received thousands of nominations of our employees by their customers for providing outstanding experiences.
- We believe we are making progress towards delivering outstanding experiences consistently. We still have work to do to make sure every interaction is an outstanding experience, and are committed to continuing that journey.
... we hope you have noticed the progress!
What is eXceed?
eXceed is our corporate initiative to provide the best customer experience in the industry. It includes:
Commitment to behaviors that will create a customer centric culture.
Interviews to collect data on our customers’ experiences.
Analysis to identify and implement ways to improve customer experience across all activities in our organization.
Metrics to track our progress.
Recognition for employees that demonstrate customer focus, and eXceed customer expectations.
Why do we perform interviews?
Feedback from our customers is essential to understanding customer experience, identifying improvements and tracking our progress. The interview results are used to develop internal metrics that gauge how well we are doing at delivering outstanding customer experiences.
What is covered in the interview?
Following a sales, installation or service event you may receive a phone call from one of our employees asking you to spend 5 minutes to answer a few questions. We ask questions about your willingness to recommend us and your satisfaction with specific elements of your recent interaction. We also ask what we should improve to provide an even better experience next time.
Why participate in an interview?
Participating in an interview makes sure your voice is heard and included in our analysis. It helps ensure our activities meet your specific needs.
How are we using your feedback?
We analyze the interviews and our data to identify improvement opportunities. Projects focused on processes (communications, service response, call back time), people (attitude, skills, culture) and product specific attributes have been identified and implemented.
What is a Customer Champion?
A customer champion is any Carestream employee who goes above and beyond to deliver you the absolute best experience. We receive over 2000 nominations per year, and greatly appreciate our customers taking the time to recognize these outstanding employees.
Where can I get more information?
For more information ask your local Carestream representative or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at 1-877-5-eXceed.
Let us know when a Carestream team member exceeds your expectations.
“Their service is the best. They do an excellent job of making sure I am kept in the loop as to what they are doing to resolve my problems.” – Manager
Collected about CARESTREAM DRX-Evolution by KLAS in Sept 2011 © 2011 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com
See how your needs drive our focused approach to research and innovation, design and manufacturing, service and support.