- Provides lesion management as a native PACS clinical tool
- Accepts prior exam results as baseline images from 3rd-party PACS and from numerous modalities
- Provides volumetric data with PowerViewer to simplify the comparison process between different data sets
- Helps boost radiologist productivity by simplifying segmentation and analysis
- Supports oncology follow up with bookmarking and tracking of general anatomy over time
Carestream Sign In
Our customers and partners have access to powerful online communities and tools. Registration and sign-in are required to access these websites.
Carestream’s Vue Cloud Community is your single point of access to the tools you need to diagnose exams, review a patient portfolio or view real-time department performance.
CARESTREAM Managed Print Solutions is a Web-based pay-per-print program. Access your personal dashboard to view equipment and film usage data by size, printer location or printer
Select your location to continue.
Carestream.com Communities and Tools
Welcome to Carestream.com's communities.
Our customers and partners have access to powerful online communities and tools. Use this overview to discover the best destination for you. Registration and sign-in are required to access these websites.
Vue Cloud Community
Carestream's Vue Cloud Community is your single point of access to the tools you need to diagnose exams, review a patient portfolio or view real-time department performance.
SOLUTIONS FOR ONCOLOGY FOLLOW-UP
Enhance the value of your oncology imaging reports
CARESTREAM VUE PACS and Reporting help radiologists deliver more insightful oncology image reports for more meaningful collaboration between physicians. Carestream’s Vue PACS lesion management tool enhances assessment of oncology patients with quantitative measurements, bookmarking and comparisons overtime to aid oncologist's diagnosis and treatment. For mammography exams, Carestream’s Digital Breast Tomosynthesis module includes specialized tools for comparing pathologies and procedures to improve diagnostic confidence in your reports.
* Lesion Management application is not to be used for mammography
Take Lesion Management to the Next Level
See how our lesion management tool enables semi-automatic comparisons.
Learn how our anatomical bookmarking tools enable tracking of trends to determine if lesion is shrinking or growing over time.
Research findings on precise lesion measurement and tracking presented at the European Congress of Radiology.
Streamline Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Workflow
- Store, route, and display DBT exams using industry standards
- User configurable and intelligent display protocols compare 2D and DBT views, priors simultaneously
- Automatic Alignment and Same Size scaling of both 2D and DBT views eliminate manual manipulations
- Auto DBT Cine mode allows viewing into the tissue
- Multiple Magnifying Glasses to compare regions of interest simultaneously
- Reference lines aid in locating suspicious areas on opposing views
See how you can read Digital Breast Tomosynthesis from your Vue Mammo Workstation or Vue PACS.
Take a tour of Carestream’s DBT workflow and clinical tools.
Choose a Region
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Sao Tome and Principe
Sub Sahara Africa
Walls and Futana Islands
São Cistovão and Nevis
São Vicente and Granadina
Trinidad and Tobago
Turk and Caicos Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Virgin Islands (British)