Carestream Sign In
Our customers and partners have access to powerful online communities and tools. Registration and sign-in are required to access these websites.
Carestream’s Vue Cloud Community is your single point of access to the tools you need to diagnose exams, review a patient portfolio or view real-time department performance.
CARESTREAM Managed Print Solutions is a Web-based pay-per-print program. Access your personal dashboard to view equipment and film usage data by size, printer location or printer
Select your location to continue.
Carestream.com Communities and Tools
Welcome to Carestream.com's communities.
Our customers and partners have access to powerful online communities and tools. Use this overview to discover the best destination for you. Registration and sign-in are required to access these websites.
Vue Cloud Community
Carestream's Vue Cloud Community is your single point of access to the tools you need to diagnose exams, review a patient portfolio or view real-time department performance.
CS 8100 3D
Affordable and easy-to-use 2D/3D imaging system that makes 3D technology simple
Combining our award-winning 2D imaging with the power of 3D, the CS 8100 3D covers a broad range of applications and is ideal for daily use. The CS 8100 3D offers the highest image quality for your investment and makes 3D imaging more accessible—truly putting powerful imaging technology within everyone’s reach.
- Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits
- Award-winning 2D technology for superb panoramic images in seconds
- 2D and 3D images complement each other and enhance diagnostic abilities
- Accurate 3D representations ensure accurate diagnoses
- CAD/CAM abilities allow you to perform more procedures in your office
- Confine radiation to area of interest with flexible fields of view
- Control size, resolution, and dose for each exam
- Adherence to the ALARA Principle helps you keep radiation exposure as low as reasonably achievable
- 3D technology reduces exposure significantly more than conventional CT systems
- Designed for daily use
- Allows you to perform more advanced procedures confidently
- Combine initial panoramic exams with detailed 3D views to see more and do more in your practice
- New revenue opportunities ensure the unit quickly pays for itself
- Delivers sharp, contrasted images with resolution up to 75 μm
- 3D images offer more accurate views of patients’ dental anatomies
- View the area of interest from every angle, with one-to-one accuracy
- 3D images eliminates overlap and distortion
- Provides everything you need to process, store, retrieve, and share images quickly and easily
- Comprehensive implant planning module includes implant libraries
- Variety of measurement and annotation tools available
- Multiple sharing options (email, CD/DVD, USB, screen captures, and DICOM printing)
With over a century of experience serving radiology providers, count on Carestream for:
- Maximum system and uptime—even in demanding environments
- Range of service agreements allowing you to allocate funds for routine maintenance and avoid unexpected repair costs
- Professional services such as project management, DICOM interoperability, and integration services
Choose a Region
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Sao Tome and Principe
Sub Sahara Africa
Walls and Futana Islands
São Cistovão and Nevis
São Vicente and Granadina
Trinidad and Tobago
Turk and Caicos Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Virgin Islands (British)