C-Suite: Lower your overall risks and associated costs
- Achieve predictable total cost of ownership with this software as a service (SaaS) model while ensuring business continuity and security.
- Obtain service commitments and access to a portfolio of software applications while retaining full control of data.
- Outsource costly and difficult to manage IT functions to remain focused on your core expertise – providing excellent patient care.
IT Managers: Focus your energy and resources on core expertise while staying in control
- Enjoy an infinitely scalable, vendor neutral, proven infrastructure with high tech applications and security.
- Gain worldwide, 24/7/365 monitoring by our experienced IT experts.
- Access regular reporting to remain aware of usage, activity and status of your data.
Radiologists: Get permanent and ubiquitous access to information and tools when and where needed
- Access clinical data and advanced tools as needed to aid in diagnosis.
- Implement a dedicated workflow, the way you want it, within a dynamic infrastructure.
- Benefit from innovative, up-to-date diagnostic tools.
RIS/PACS Administrators: Increase your internal users’ satisfaction
- Provide radiologist, clinician, and referring physician access to share information, tools and workflow wherever they reside.
- Ensure users can keep their way of working, and retrieve their data whatever their PACS, thanks to a vendor-neutral infrastructure.
- Focus on fulfilling user’s workflow requirements rather than infrastructure management.
Vue Cloud Archive offers vendor-neutral, virtualized, remote long-term storage, data protection and disaster recovery of clinical data such as DICOM images and XDS documents, fully integrated into the customer workflow.
- Offers a smart combination of local and remote archiving of any fixed-content clinical data, and serves as a truly active repository fully integrated into the diagnostic workflow
- Optimizes archiving through an integrated on-site/off-site infrastructure built on software platforms developed and operated by Carestream
- Negates the need for an on-site archive while also delivering data protection and disaster recovery.
Vue Cloud PACS provides radiologists and clinicians with a complete diagnostic imaging workflow delivered by a cloud-based infrastructure on a pay-as-you go basis. This service provides complete and unlimited access to Vue PACS capabilities, tools, workflow and radiologist profiles, on a pay as you go basis.
Vue Cloud Community allows healthcare facilities to create a virtual community workflow, sharing images and information via a global worklist to consult on diagnoses and treatment, obtain second opinions and enable sub-specialty reading.
Collaboration between clinicians at different institutions and locations is critical to providing timely and optimal patient care. The reasons for collaboration are endless: a second opinion, decision on patient care management, or teaching conferences. Now, budget and geography are no longer obstacles. Implement a cloud-based, shared workflow and benefit from a shared infrastructure on a pay-as-you-go basis.
*Check with your local Carestream Health representative for availability of this service in your country.
Vue Cloud Community also includes a portal that provides radiologists, specialists and referring physicians with immediate access to images, patient information, reports and clinical tools from virtually any PC through a web portal. Now, you can offer simple, secure remote access to appropriate healthcare information to a variety of stakeholders, such as radiologists, referring physicians—and even patients.
- Deliver results, including images and reports, to referring physicians’ desktops
- Communicate with other approved stakeholders via efficient web technology
- Promote and maintain referring physician satisfaction and loyalty to your facility
- Increase time and resources directed to patient care
Learn how Carestream's Vue Cloud integrates into our Clinical Collaboration Platform via Vue remotre management service portal, which provides imaging information on a predictable, pay-as-you-go basis.
To have a sales rep contact you, please use the sales form. For product information or company questions, please use our general form.
On Demand Webinar: Smart IT Strategies for Imaging Growth (video)
Hear Dr. Eliot Siegel, Intel Corporation's Chief Architect of Health, and Winthrop University Hospital's CMIO, share how the convergence of healthcare reform and big data is necessitating new strategies to facilitate image exchange, mobile access and patient empowerment.